Best Vape Liquids for Those on a Diet
Is vaping the key to losing weight?
There are numerous reasons why people shift to vaping. And one of these is the increasing popularity that it can reportedly help people lose weight. In fact, a research entitled ‘Could vaping be a new weapon in the battle of the bulge?’ collected evidence that vaping can help control weight.
How can vaping help lose weight?
The research, which was published in the Nicotine and Tobacco Research journal, concluded that vaping an e-liquid with a yummy flavor can suppress a person’s appetite and thereby help those who are trying to lose weight. Furthermore, these delicious e-liquids reportedly help people eat less.
Vape liquids contain nicotine, a substance that is known to help manage weight. Nicotine increases the body’s metabolism, thereby allowing you to burn more calories than usual. A lot of people have reported a sudden weight gain when they quit smoking. Thus, vaping can help smokers to ease their way off cigarettes. Besides, e-liquids are available in different nicotine levels so your body can adapt when you eventually decrease your nicotine level.
People who are trying to quit smoking find it hard also to quit the habit. Some resort to chewing gums or sucking on candies and others choose to constantly snack. All these only add extra calories and may aggravate your weight gain problem once your metabolism slows down.
But your constant hand-to-mouth habit and cravings can be replaced with something less harmful. E-juices come in a variety of flavors that can help satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty at all. The mental effects of keeping yourself busy can help disrupt your smoking cycle and physical dependence on nicotine.
Best e-liquids to try if you want to quit smoking
There are tons of e-liquids available on the market today. But if you are on your way to ditching cigarettes, tobacco e-juices might be on the top of your list. Even tobacco e-liquids come in different varieties. For instance, there is Butterscotch Tobacco, Coumarin Pipe Tobacco, Cuban Cigar, Honey Wood Tobacco, Maple Rum Tobacco, RY4 Tobacco, to name a few.
Nicotine concentration levels range between 0 mg and 36 mg. A cigarette stick has an average amount of 8 to 24 mg of nicotine. For those who are trying to quit, you may start at higher levels first then gradually wean yourself down.
E-liquids to help suppress your appetite
If you are finally bidding goodbye to smoking, then here is a list of the best cig liquids from Slim’s E-Juice that will help you suppress your guilty pleasures.
- Dark Chocolate – The smooth, earthy, yet sweet flavor of this vape juice flavor will surely remind you of your favorite dark chocolate. You can indulge in the classic flavor of dark chocolate flavor without gaining those extra pounds.
- Cotton Candy – This flavor is one of my favorites. Whether you are a kid at heart or not, it doesn’t disappoint. Its delicious sweet taste will take you down the memory lane to your good old carnival days.
- Cheesecake – Now tell me who can say no to a cheesecake? Slims E-Juice Cheesecake e-liquid captures the amazing flavor of a New York-style Cheesecake flavor. It is best paired with some Graham crackers or strawberry.
- Banana Split – This e-juice is a scrumptious blend of banana, chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream flavor. Who needs a cheat day when you can enjoy this vape juice all day long?
- Frosted Donut – Grab some freshly baked donuts anytime and anywhere with this Slims E-Juice blend. It has the delicious sweet taste of frosted donuts.
- Toasted Marshmallow – S’mores, anyone? This yummy and fluffy marshmallow base will only make you crave more. But do not worry, this e-liquid is absolutely calorie free. Slims E-Juice is the perfect replica of your favorite camping treat.
- Whipped Cream – We all dread for the cream on top of everything, but this Whipped Cream blend from Slims E-Juice will remind you of a yummy dessert.
At the end of the day, the success of your diet also depends on several factors. You may have the best e-juices in the world but still gain some weight. Diet, exercise, and genetics are other things you need to take into consideration.